- Operationalize entrepreneurial support leveraging the Innovator’s Journey Business Method.
- Promote consistency in entrepreneurial education & support.
- The acquisition of a service & tools that catalyze local entrepreneurial ecosystems.
- Centralized entrepreneurial support.
- Lack of a universal operating system for entrepreneurial support in Triple-Helix networks.
- Loss of entrepreneurial knowledge base when employees change roles or leave.
- Enhance coordination as a resource provider
- Improve user engagement for entrepreneurs
- Promote consistency among internal resources
- Promote P2P entrepreneurial support
- Scale entrepreneurial support & education
- Entrepreneurial Process Modeling
- Expert Service Design
- Smart Economy:
- PaaS (Educate)
- BaaS (Cultivate)
- IDaaS (Validate)
- A H3LICES Entity is a representative of an academic institution, government, or industry in a local community dedicated to entrepreneurial support.
- These entities form Triple-Helix networks worldwide at the community level.
- Equity Free Journey
- Innovation Driven Entrepreneurship
- Resource Provider Journey
- Max 20 participants per helix
- Cohort (6-10 weeks)
- Blended (Online and In-Person)