- Operationalize entrepreneurial support.
- Promote consistency in entrepreneurial education & support.
- The acquisition of a service & tools that catalyze local entrepreneurial ecosystems.
- Lack of a universal operating system for entrepreneurial support in Triple-Helix networks.
- Loss of entrepreneurial knowledge base when employees change roles or leave.
- Enhance coordination as a resource provider
- Improve user engagement for entrepreneurs
- Promote consistency among internal resources
- Scale entrepreneurial support & education
- Each learning helix on the platform is facilitator-led & equipped with advanced workflows specific to an innovator’s journey. The helix is invitation only.
- Expert service design.
- A H3LICES Entity is a representative of an academic institution, government, or industry in a local community dedicated to entrepreneurial support.
- These entities form Triple-Helix networks worldwide at the community level.
- Equity Free Journey
- Innovation Driven Entrepreneurship
- Resource Provider Journey
- Max 20 participants per helix
- Cohort (6-10 weeks)
- Blended (Online and In-Person)